There can be SO much to prepare for a wedding. Don’t get overwhelmed-get me!
I can offer a one-stop service for the perfect ceremony set up: Celebrant, flowers and beautiful decor and set up. Choose one function or all three.
I can assist you to simplify your planning and translate your dreams into reality. Together we will design your décor ( entry statement, wedding arch or backdrop, signing table and chairs, aisle markers, seat backs, signage and more) and your flowers to ensure that your venue is set up exactly the way you want. I buy flowers wholesale but also source much of the foliage and some flowers locally to keep costs as low as possible. If your budget is a key consideration, avoid the cost of fresh flowers and take a look at my huge range of silk and faux alternatives.
Choose a theme that is all about the two of you:
* Romantic - magical, flowing, beautiful flower swathes full of roses and gyp, bows, floral crowns and candlelight.
* Formal - stylish, lavish, glamourous with exotic flower arbours and my tall candelabras.
* Boho - rustic, yesteryear and warm, using my huge collection of memorabilia, bunting and macramé backdrops, old ladders carts, boxes and baskets.
* Colourful and Exotic- I have a range of beautiful baskets, rugs and materials to combine with colourful flowers and treasures
* Natural-parkland, bush or the beach as your focus, using native flowers and seasonal colour like red and gold autumn leaves. I have a large range of arch options, seashell and driftwood hangings and chandeliers.
* Home based-economical, relaxed setting using my beautiful props, lanterns, tea lights and flowers to complement your yard and home. Use my trolleys and drink stations, beautiful signing table and peacock chairs to create the scene.
* Tailored around your interests. Whatever and wherever, we can custom make décor for your theme that is quirky, beautiful and unique to your needs.
I work from home which keeps overheads low and because I keep operations small, I can focus on hand-making your signs and decorations and sourcing anything I don’t already have in my collection.
Book in for a no obligation appointment and look around my stock and workroom to inspire you. You may choose to hire key pieces from my beautiful selection if you prefer a DYI approach. Whatever you choose, I look forward to meeting you and would love the opportunity to help make the memories of your wedding day as special as possible.